- Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
- Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
- Have a plan.
- Have a back-up plan because the first one probably wont work.
- Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
- Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4".
- Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
- Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend (lateral and diagonal preferred).
- Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
- Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
- Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
- In 10 years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
- If you are not shooting, you should be communicating.
Well, ya gotta hand it to the US Marines to have purpose and pull no punches.
This Jew Shoots Guns... and will absolutely follow the rules.